A brand new event is being held this summer in Crete, the Agios Nikolaos. It will be the host of one of the biggest sports events in Greece on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 July 2021.
Agios Nikolaos Sea Experience is a new sports event for the Friends of SUP and Open Water Swimming, which includes wonderful sea routes and is a unique experience for each participant.
There will be top international athletes and many amateur fans of SUP and Swimming.
The main objectives of this event are the development of sports tourism through the attraction of members of the world community of SUPers and Swimmers, the cultivation of fair play, and the values of sportsmanship.
- 15 km SUP starting from Plaka beach – Spinalonga
- 15 km Foil SUP/ WING starting from Plaka beach – Spinalonga
- 4 km Fun SUP starting from Havania beach
- 10 km Open Water Swimming starting at the beach at Mylos
- 4 km Open Water Swimming starting from Havania beach
- Aquathlon (500m swimming & 5km city run) with start and finish in the lake of Agios Nikolaos
- 200m Sprint SUP with start and finish in the lake of Agios Nikolaos
- 3-5km Technical SUP with start and finish in the lake of Agios Nikolaos
- 2 km Open Water Swimming with start and finish in the lake of Agios Nikolaos
- 1 km Open Water Swimming with start and finish in the lake of Agios Nikolaos
✍ Registrations: http://bit.ly/agiosnikolaos_seaexperience
- Until July 1st, early-bird registrations are offered!
- Moreover, if you register for more than one race, then the second race (the one with the lowest price) will be offered a discount of 50%.
- In case of a group registration (more than 8 people) you can receive a 25% discount for all sports! Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to give you more information.